Saturday 3 October 2015

Got Serpentis in my Research!

On my way out to the edge of the galaxy I ran into one these abandoned research outposts in 6RCQ-V a Cloud Ring system. It was an Amar research facility when I arrived at the facility I found a few Serpentis ships hovering over the facility:


The info window on the amar research station had this to say about the site:
In-space research laboratories are often established to circumvent planetside laws and oversight. As a consequence, an entire research industry has slowly emerged among the stars, often leading the planetside economies in space-related research. One inevitable by-product of this relentless expansion has been the downfall of countless outposts and laboratories, whose empty, pilfered husks now lie discarded and forgotten.

A nice little find on my way to the edge of the Galaxy, I'll keep you posted anything else I find interesting.

Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment